September 28, 2012

& the Spain trip continues!

This past week has been a whirlwind, with school starting and co-op interviews. But the weekend has finally arrived!! Which means it's time to do something exciting and go travel :)
For our 2nd trip this semester, we decided to continue exploring Spain. We're hitting up Barcelona and Madrid this weekend (09/30-10/01)!
With our flight tomorrow at 6:40am (which means I have to wake up at 4am...), I really should be sleeping. But in all honesty, I just finished packing. And need to say the least, I thought it'd be easier to pack the second time around. But...I was wrong. I think I am destined to forever recycle clothes on trips :( hopefully better luck next trip!

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed for a little nap while learning some simple Spanish that will most likely come in handy (cc: Important Spanish Phrases), like.. "No hablo español...Hablas ingles?" haha

When I come home this weekend, this is how my map is going to look like! :) I am beyond excited!

Adiós amigos!! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...